Follow Me on Pinterest The Cupcake Files: Cupcake decorating part #5

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cupcake decorating part #5


These are cupcakes that I made for my cousin's bridal shower.  The butterflies were made from gumpaste and dusted with edible petal dusts.  The butterflies were cut out using a PME plunger (I will post a picture below).  I love making these butterflies, you can paint them any color you want with petal and luster dusts and they turn out beautiful.  They are so easy and fun.  The little flowers were made the same way, with a PME plunger and dusted with petal dusts, I will post a picture of that plunger below as well!
This is the PME butterfly plunger.  It comes in 3 different sizes, this is the largest size.  The smallest is sooooo cute for making tiny butterflies on mini cupcakes.

This is the PME flower plunger and it also comes in 3 sizes, this is the largest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment